Pathway in the Sea

Ever see a butterfly flutter by? John 3:7-8


Psalm 77:19

Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.



"The best way to show that a stick is crooked is not to argue about it or to spend time denouncing it, but to lay a straight stick along side it."

-D. L. Moody

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Counter-culture or Boulevard of Broken Dreams?



Paul McCartney was featured as a man of many accomplishments in an ad for this financial services company. Note the logo. The Illuminati get by with help from their friends.

The Beatles Lyrics - With a little help from my friends

What you would think if I sang out of tune
Would you stand up and walk out on me
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I try not to sing out of key
Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Oh, I get high with a little help from my friends
Oh, going try with a little help from my friends
What do I do when my love is away ?

John 14
1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

(Does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of a day
(Are you sad because you're on your own)
No, I get by with a little help from my friends
No, I get high with a little help from my friends
Oh, I gonna try with a little help from my friends
Do you need anybody ?
I need somebody to love
Could it be anybody ?
I want somebody to love
Would you believe in a love at first sight ?

John 6:40
40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time
What do you see when you turn out the light
I can't tell you, but I know it's mine

Ephesians 5
11And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

1 Thessalonians 5
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Oh, I get high with a little help from my friends
Oh, going try with a little help from my friends
Do you need anybody ?
I just need someone to love ?
Could it be anybody ?
I want somebody to love

Ecclesiastes 12:11
11The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

Something is happening, and I do know what it is, don't I, Mr. Dylan?

US AND THEM
PINK FLOYD

Haven't you heard it's a battle of words "the poster bearer cried"
(sounds more like "and most of them are lies" in audio.)

Listen son, said the man with the gun

There's room for you inside

Genesis 2

16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3
4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

President Sworn-In to Second Term


(Excerpted)
We have confidence because freedom is the permanent hope of mankind, the hunger in dark places, the longing of the soul. When our Founders declared a new order of the ages; when soldiers died in wave upon wave for a union based on liberty; when citizens marched in peaceful outrage under the banner "Freedom Now" - they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled.

Jack & Bobby

PREMIERE DATE:
September 2004

NETWORK:
The WB

SHOW DESCRIPTION:
One of the McCallister boys, Jack and Bobby, is elected president of the United States in 2040. This being 2004, neither one of them knows that yet. The show traces the brothers' relationship with one another and with their mother, Grace, a college professor who wields a great deal of influence over them, particularly the younger Bobby.

The Illuminist Criminals behind production of this show should be arrested and charged with making terrorist threats against the President of the United States and punished to the full extent of the law. To wit:

John Kennedy (Known to intimates as Jack.)

On November 22, 1963, when he was hardly past his first thousand days in office, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed by an assassin's bullets as his motorcade wound through Dallas, Texas. Kennedy was the youngest man elected President; he was the youngest to die.

Robert Kennedy (Known to intimates as Bobby)

Robert Francis Kennedy was slain on June 5, 1968 at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, California shortly after claiming victory in that state's crucial Democratic primary. He was 42 years old.

"A Day In The Life"

by John Lennon and Paul McCartney


I read the news today, oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph




He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed :

(John 8:12

12Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

2 Corinthians 11

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. )

A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords

(Kennedy served as ambassador to Great Britain from 1938 until 1940. During this time, Kennedy argued for appeasement and for American neutrality, wanting the United States to stay out of any conflict that might occur between Britain and Germany. Kennedy resigned in November 1940. The 1940s were a hard time for the Kennedy family. During the war, Kennedy’s two eldest sons served in the Navy, Joe, Jr. as a pilot and John as the commander of PT-109. In 1944, Joe, Jr. was killed in a bombing raid over Germany. John was seriously wounded when his boat was attacked by the Japanese. On May 14, 1948, Kennedy’s daughter Kathleen died in a plane crash over Sainte-Bauzille, Ardeche, France. When her father had served as ambassador, Kathleen had met and married William John Cavendish, Marquess of Hartington, who was also killed in action in World War II in 1944.)


I saw a film today, oh boy
The English army had just won the war
A crowd of people turned away
But I just had to look
Having read the book
I'd love to turn you on...

Here we have the Beatles talking about secret knowledge that the general public is not privy to. "The crowd of people turned away..." refers to cognitive dissonance. Essentially, it means that two contradictory thoughts cannot be held in the mind at the same time.The thought that such cute and endearing pop-icons as the Beatles could be involved with such abhorrent conduct as laughing about the physical effects of a rifle bullet on the cranium of JFK (not to mention his murder) is more than the average psyche can handle, so the populace psychologically disconnects and disengages from reality. Once this effect is achieved, the populace can be easily manipulated into compliance with "Big Brother" through manipulation of psychic pain and pleasure via the media.(See how they run, like pigs from a gun...) In keeping with Lucifer's agenda, the most intense psychic pain has been focused on belief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Faith in God's Word has been relentlessly portrayed as ignorant, backward, corrupt, immoral, hypocritical, bigoted and, ultimately, criminal. I'm specifically talking about childlike belief of God's Word, not unbelieving "Churchianity". The Devil loves false Christianity. He will point to it while true believers are being executed by the State as evidence that these martyrs are just fringe kooks that "need killing" for the benefit of society, and his false "Christians" will fully support the slaughter.It should be noted here that John Lennon sparked a superficial indignation among such phony "Christians" when he boasted that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus Christ. The silly thing is, the world has always hated Jesus Christ, and such hypocritical outrage reveals that these so-called "Christians" are of the world and don't even believe or understand their own Bibles:

John 15

17These things I command you, that ye love one another.

18If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

John 16
1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

True children of God are aliens and know they have no real home in the world, but bloody, deceitful people that worship the devil are revered and exalted in this world. That in itself is overwhelming evidence of the total depravity of Adam's unregenerate children.

Sympathy For The Devil
(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

I shouted out, (whoo whoo)
"Who killed the Kennedys?" (whoo whoo)
When after all (whoo whoo)
It was you and me (whoo whoo)

Let me please introduce myself (whoo whoo)
I'm a man of wealth and taste (whoo whoo)
And I laid traps for troubadours (whoo whoo)
Who get killed before they reached Bombay (whoo whoo, whoo whoo)

Pleased to meet you (whoo whoo)
Hope you guessed my name, (whoo whoo) oh yeah (whoo whoo)
But what's puzzling you (whoo whoo)
Is the nature of my game(whoo whoo), oh yeah, get down, baby (whoo whoo)


Let me tell you what's puzzling you, Loser-fer:

14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:


John 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

1 Corinthians 1

20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29That no flesh should glory in his presence.

THE BEATLES' SECOND ALBUM
MONEY (THAT'S WHAT I WANT)

The best things in life are free
But you can tell me 'bout the birds and bees.
Now gimme money THAT'S WHAT I WANT
That's what I want THAT'S WHAT I WANT

Luke 4
5And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

8And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Within you without you

The Beatles

We were talking
about the love thats gone so cold
And the people
who gain the world and lose their soul
they dont know
they cant see..
Are you one of them?...


Matthew 24:11-13

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 16:25-27

25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
(John Lennon, Paul McCartney)
Lead Vocal: John Lennon

Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Aaaaahhhhh...

Ephesians 2
1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others


I Am The Walrus
The Beatles

I am here as you are here as you are me
and we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
see how they fly
I'm crying


Sitting on a cornflake
Waiting for the van to come
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you've been a naughty boy
you let your face grow long


I am the eggman
they are the eggmen
I am the walrus
Goo goo g' joob



http://www.dndindustries.com/Library/SWATSafeBelt/SWAT_Safety.jpg

Mr. City policeman sitting
pretty little policemen in a row
See how they fly like Lucy in the sky
See how they run
I'm crying
I'm crying, I'm crying, I'm crying

If you interpret Lewis Carrol's "The Walrus and the Carpenter" using the Lord Jesus Christ as the Carpenter, then the Walrus is the Devil, the Oysters are people (4+4+4=12 disciples + more and more and more...)

The Walrus and The Carpenter (excerpted)
Lewis Carroll
But four young Oysters hurried up,
All eager for the treat:
Four other Oysters followed them,
And yet another four;
And thick and fast they came at last,
And more, and more, and more--


"I weep for you," the Walrus said:
"I deeply sympathize."
With sobs and tears he sorted out
Those of the largest size,
Holding his pocket-handkerchief
Before his streaming eyes.


"O Oysters," said the Carpenter,
"You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
But answer came there none--
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one.

... and Lewis Carrol was a very bad man. Lennon and McCartney were worse. I want to puke every time I hear someone speaking well of the Beatles.

Ezekiel 28
13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

(Tabrets and pipes refer to musical percussion and woodwinds respectively. Where do you suppose the musical wizards of this era get their creativity? From selling their souls to the Devil, of course! But their music doesn't liberate, it creates bondage to iniquity and damnation. It is the worship of a gifted and majestic angelic spirit in rebellion against the Just and Holy LORD God Almighty.)

This image was selected as the logo for the Swan Song record label, which distributes music by Led Zeppelin and Bad Company .

Led Zeppelin's best known hit song was "Stairway to Heaven" which alludes to "the Piper" "calling you to join him" and leading us to reason. The "Pied Piper of Hamelin" is clearly the devil when examined in light of Biblical revelation concerning him. Led Zeppelin's music, as is true of other artists, is imbued with spiritual allure and influence.

Led Zeppelin Lyrics - The Rover

I've been to London, seen seven wonders. I know to trip is just to fall
I used to rock it, sometimes I'd roll it. I always knew what it was for.

There can be no denyin' that the wind 'll shake 'em down
And the flat world's flyin'. There's a new plague on the land

If we could just join hands [X3]

Traversed the planet when heaven sent me. I saw the kings who rule them all
Still by the firelight and purple moonlight. I hear the rested rivers call
And the wind is crying, from a love that won't grow cold
My lover, she is lying, on the dark side of the globe

If we could just join hands [X3]

You got me rockin' when I ought to be a-rollin'
Darlin', tell me, darlin', which way to go
You keep me rockin', baby, then you keep me stolen
Won't you tell me, darlin', which way to go... that's right

Oh how I wonder, oh how I worry and I would dearly like to know
I've all this wonder of earthly plunder will it leave us anything to show

And our time is flyin' see the candle burnin' low
Is the new world rising, from the shambles of the old

If we could just join hands.

Led Zeppelin Lyrics - Immigrant Song

Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords.

On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 15

33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. (Bad company corrupts good morals.)



Isaiah 14

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Now let's look at other musicians that sold into the New World Order:

I Can't Go For That
Daryl Hall & John Oates

I can't go for being twice as nice,
I can't go for just repeating the same old lines.
Use the body, now you want my soul,
Ooh, forget about it, now say no go.

I-- I'll do anything that you want me to do,
And I'll do almost anything that you want me to do,

But I can't go for that, (No can do)

Matthew 5
38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.



Week of March 8, 1999

Chapter 3, of Reals Exploring Media Culture, was fairly interesting.
Madonna is a landmark in the music industry. Back in the early
eighties, Madonna's only goal was to take over the world. I think it is
safe to assume that she did.

Lucky Star

Madonna


Starlight, starbright first star i see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] make everything all right
Starlight, starbright first star i see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] yeah

You must be my lucky star
'cause you make the darkness seem so far
And when i'm lost you'll be my guide
I just turn around and you're by my side

(chorus)

Come on shine your heavenly body tonight
'cause i know you're gonna make everything all right

You may be my lucky star
But i'm the luckiest by far


Isaiah 14
12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!

Job 38

3Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Private Eyes Lyrics
Artist: Daryl Hall & John Oates

Private Eyes
they're watching you
they see your every move
Private Eyes
they're watching you
Private Eyes
they're watching you watching you watching you watching you

Why you try to put up a front for me
I'm a spy but on your side you see
Slip on, into any disguise
I'll still know you
look into my Private Eyes

Police, The
Synchronicity (1983)
Every Breath You Take


Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I'll be watching you


Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me Lyrics

I'm just an average man with an average life
I work from nine to five, hey, hell, I pay the price
All I want is to be left alone in my average home
But why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone

I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I Have No Privacy
I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell Mi Is It Just A Dream

When I come home at night
I bolt the door real tight
People call me on the phone, I'm trying to avoid
But can the people on TV see me or am I just paranoid

When I'm in the shower I'm afraid to wash my hair
Cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there
People say I'm crazy, just a little touched
But maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much
That's why...

I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I Have No Privacy
I always feel like somebody's watching me
Who's Playin' Trics On Me

(instrumental)

I don't know anymore
Are the neighbors watching me
Well is the mailman watching me
And I don't feel safe anymore, oh what a mess
I wonder who's watching me now--- (BOOO!) -The IRS?

I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I Have No Privacy
I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell Me Is It Just A Dream


Image source:

NEWS BRIEF: "London's Privacy Falling Down", by Julia Scheers, Wired Magazine, November 2, 2002.

THE CAMERA EYE

RUSH

Wide-angle watcher
On life’s ancient tales,
Steeped in the history of London.

Mist in the streets of Westminster.
Wistful and weathered,
The pride still prevails,
Alive in the streets of the city.


Islamic terrorism is child's play compared to these twisted freaks. They don't attack people and buildings, they attack the very hearts and souls of people at every level of conciousness with their terror:

Brain Damage

Pink Floyd

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill (there is room at the Cross for you!)
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon

The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me ’till I’m sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There’s someone in my head but it’s not me.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you’re in starts playing different tunes
I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon

Eclipse
Pink Floyd

All you create
All you destroy
All that you do
All that you say.
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight.
All that is now
All that is gone
All that's to come
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

"there is no dark side of the moon really. matter of fact it's all dark."



(In your twisted dreams, Endarkened Ones:)

2 Thessalonians 2

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Genesis 1
3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.



Run Like Hell

PINK FLOYD

With your empty smile
And your hungry heart
Feel the bile rising from your guilty past
With your nerves in tatters
When the cockleshell shatters
And the hammers batter
Down the door
You better run

Run, run, run, run [repeat line four times]
You better run all day
And run all night
And keep your dirty feelings
Deep inside.

Proverbs 28:13

13He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

John 3
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.


1 John 1
5This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Hebrews 2

9But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

12Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

13And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Revelation 12

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Matthew 10:27-29

27What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

29Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

Revelation 21
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Hebrews 10

36For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

37For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

38Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

39But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

The Weapon (Part II Of Fear)

Rush

With an iron fist in a velvet glove
We are sheltered under the gun
In the glory game on the power train
Thy kingdom's will be done
He's not afraid of your judgement
He knows of horrors worse than your Hell
He's a little bit afraid of dying
But he's a lot more afraid of your lying
Like a steely blade in a silken sheath
We don't see what they're made of
They shout about love, but when push comes to shove
They live for the things they're afraid of

And the knowledge that they fear is a weapon to be used against them...
1 John 4
15Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
16And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19We love him, because he first loved us.

20If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Free Will
by Rush


You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill

All preordained
A prisoner in chains
A victim of venomous fate
Kicked in the face
You can't pray for a place
In heaven's unearthly estate
2 Peter 2
18For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

1 Thessalonians 1

4Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

5For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

6And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.

9For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

10And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

SAINT OF ME
(Jagger/Richards)

And could you stand the torture
And could you stand the pain
Could you put your faith in Jesus
When you're burning in the flames

And I do believe in miracles
And I want to save my soul
And I know that I'm a sinner
I'm gonna die here in the cold
I said yes, I said yeah

John the Baptist was a martyr
But he stirred up Herod's hate
And Salome got her wish
To have him served up on a plate
I said yes
I said yeah

I said yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
You'll never make a saint of me

Hear the word of the Lord by the mouth of John the Baptist:

Matthew 3

4And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

5Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,

6And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.

7But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

9And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Genesis 22
1And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

2And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Romans 9

9For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

10And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

25As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

26And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

See you in Heaven, Rolling Stones! Don't ever say never to God. He turned Jonah into fishfood when it pleased Him!
(Update 9-9-9.)
Paul McCartney - New World Tour 93


Taken from the New World Tour 1993 video

01. Intro
02. Drive My Car
03. Let Me Roll It
04. Looking For Changes
05. Peace In The Neighbourhood
06. All My Loving
07. Good Rockin' Tonight
08. We Can Work It Out
09. Hope Of Deliverance
10. Michelle
11. Biker Like An Icon
12. Here, There And Everywhere
13. Magical Mystery Tour
14. C'mon People
15. Lady Madonna
16. Paperback Writer
17. Penny Lane
18. Live And Let Die
19. Kansas City
20. Let It Be
21. Yesterday
22. Hey Jude
23. Outro

No comments: